Your job may involve:
As a key member of the team, the Recruiter will be involved in activities designed to measure and improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the processes used for the delivery of recruiting assistance and services. As a healthcare recruiter with FBSPL, you need to Recruit nurses from various job portals and through applicants/ referrals. You will be required to shortlist candidates for various hospitals across the USA and/or UK. Also, along with the recruitment process, you will be required to complete their documentation and seek clearance for hospitals, so they become eligible to work there.
- Responsible for healthcare recruitments for FBSPL Clients
- To ensure that sourcing processes are effective and implacable
- Take accurate information and fill open positions for hospitals within the defined timeline
- Reach out to new referrals/applicants in a timely manner, ensuring there is no delay in contacting the referrals/applicants
- Meetings the SLA’s and the service calls and providing the best customer service to our clients and customers
- Closure of positions within the target hire date through rigorous follow-ups
- Create a pipeline/database for the nurses to manage open positions
- To be professional, friendly, courteous, and helpful to all candidates that you speak with
- You should be capable enough to take control of the situation and help the members in the team as and when required
- Aggressive enough to close on position and should be able to successfully handle all the given assignments
- Awareness of relevant risk/compliance/regulatory policies
- To complete all mandatory/assigned training programs in the quarter/year
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees
- Ensure positive feedback is received by building effective long-term relationship with candidates & clients
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills are must
- Possession of bachelor’s degree or PG and/or MBA would be a plus
- Ability to analyze and evaluate a variety of information
- Candidate should be ok to work in US hours (India Night) hours.
- Minimum of 6-12 months of International Voice Process/International Recruitment experience.
- Excellent level of knowledge/expertise with PC, Internet Research and software (Word and Excel)
- The atmosphere of openness, fun, and enjoyment with the excellent work culture.
- Generally, 5 Days Working
- Performance linked incentive scheme to let you earn more.
- Attractive night shift allowance