About the Company
Fusion Business Solutions (P) Ltd is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies based in India, with offices in USA and UK. To be precise, we help businesses in their administrative, recruitment, and repetitive jobs as a be-fitting virtual staffing solutions provider. With the objective of reducing the in-house burden, saving time & money, and regaining focus, we show flexibility in working 24/7 for clients with dynamic needs.
Company Size: 500 plus employees based in Udaipur, Rajasthan
Role: Digital Marketing Manager who has prior experience in planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across all digital platforms in a B2B and B2C environment.
Location: THIS IS WORK FROM OFFICE OPPORTUNITY FOR CANDIDATES
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence via all social media accounts
- Build, supervise and develop digital marketing team
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Working closely with Operations team, CMSO and the Management
- i3 6th gen/i5 4th Gen- 2.5 GHz or higher
- 8 GB RAM up-gradable
- 250 GB HDD/SSD with Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing