Your objective will be to satisfy the clients by delivering Prompt and Quality Programming and User Experience Service.
Your job may involve:
- Communicating with global clients on the internet through mail, chat and phone.
- Understanding client’s requirement and delivering the output in desired time, with expected quality of work.
- Sharing scheduled reports to Clients, Team Lead and Manager.
- Collecting timely performance feedback from the client.
- Promptly acting and closing every requirement. Quality Assurance and Reporting.
You must possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/ university or equivalent with the good academic track record. Degree holders in Computer Science Engineering/ Master’s Degree holders/MCAs may be considered but without any extra weightage.
- Basic English Communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Time management skills.
- Computer Skills like Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), Internet and emails.
- 2-5 years experience in C#, ASP.Net, WinForms.NET, MS SQL/Oracle
- OOPS , Crystal Reports awareness
- PL/SQL experts
- jQuery, Bootstrap
- 3-tier/n-tier Architecture Programming experienced
- Payment Gateway Integration familiars
- Self-Managed, Self-Responsible
- Quick Learner, Adaptive
- Good Researcher, Learning Desire
- Active Team Member, Optimistic
- Open to learn new technologies
- Willingness to put extra efforts to meet deadlines
- Very confident, Voracious reader of technical content
- Constantly honing his/her skills by both reading and tinkering
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- The atmosphere of openness, fun, and enjoyment with the excellent work culture.
- Generally, 5 Days Working
- Attractive compensation, the best in the industry.
- Compensation will be higher based on nature and quality of domain experience. This will not be a limiting factor for achievers.