About the Company
Fusion Business Solutions (P) Ltd is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies based in India, with offices in USA and UK. Precisely, we help businesses in their administrative, recruitment, and repetitive jobs as a be-fitting virtual assistant service provider. With an objective to reduce in-house burden, save time & money, and regain focus, we show flexibility in working 24/7 for clients with dynamic needs.
Company Size: 515 plus employees based in Udaipur, Rajasthan
Role: PPC Executive
Location: Work from home[Ready to visit office occasionally]
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to join our dynamic team, to help in the delivery of best-in-class digital campaigns for our clients. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the perfect candidate will be a motivated self-starter, with strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset that brings a creative and innovative approach to paid search, shopping and paid social.
Candidate will be responsible for Implementation of the SEO, SMO and Google Ads (AdWords) strategies and revenue growth which will eventually lead in adding to the ROI and achieving target goals.
- Oversee the delivery of all SEO, Google Ads (AdWords) and social media
- Responsible to leverage all best practices and tools for example: Landing pages, nurturing campaigns & keywords search.
- Ability to audit websites, analyze data and formulate strategies.
- To keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels and performing keyword, competitor, and market analyses.
- Managing the day-to-day strategy and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns and assist with writing web content for blog and be able to assist with paid search advertising.
Essential qualifications and skills
- Must be a Graduate or Postgraduate
- At least three years experience of working as a PPC expert/PPC executive
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including total fluency in English. Fluency in any other language would be a bonus
- Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Social Media Platforms,
- Adobe CC (added advantage), designing and video editing tools.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Strong Research Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Five days of working with attractive US/UK shift allowance
- Performance based attractive incentive
- Comprehensive skill development by intensive L&D program
- Exposure to work with international clients
- Weekly employee engagement activities
- Holistic career progress path policy for professional growth
- i3 6th gen/i5 4th Gen- 2.5 GHz or higher
- 8 GB RAM up-gradable
- 250 GB HDD/SSD with Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- The atmosphere of openness, fun, and enjoyment with the excellent work culture
- Generally, 5 Days Working
- Performance linked incentive scheme to let you earn more.
- Attractive night shift allowance