SEM Executive will be targeting the number of leads and clicks from the given marketing budget, manage bid, keyword research, analysis, ad copywriting, and to test ad campaigns. A successful SEM executive will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and SMM executives to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and leads. Following are some key responsibilities:
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data and identifying trends and insights.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyze advertising links of the competitors.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns and estimate monthly costs.
- Successfully running PPC, Retargeting and display ad campaigns across various platforms like Google, Yahoo, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
Education: Marketing Specialization preferred
Experience: 3-8 years of Relevant Exposure