About the role
As a key member of the team, the Senior Associate will be involved in activities designed to measure and improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the processes used for the delivery of Virtual assistance and services. The work requires knowledge of the, procedures, and regulations of quality control work, manhandling, supervisory techniques, personnel policies and procedures.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to ensure continuous improvement with established standards.
- Develops and analyses statistical data to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of errands submitted by agents
- Update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) / Process documents on a weekly basis
- Awareness of relevant risk/compliance/regulatory policies
- To complete all mandatory/assigned training programs in the quarter/year
- Ensure volumes/work status are captured accurately in web metrics (Tick) tool daily
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees
- Ensure positive feedback is received by building effective long-term relationship with clients
- Reviews, analyses, and resolves contested case reports
- Uses developed techniques to elicit cooperation and participation in potentially volatile situations
Essential qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or PG/MBA would be a plus
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent level of knowledge/expertise with PC, Internet Research and software (Word and Excel)
- Ability to analyze and evaluate a variety of information
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures for quality control review
Experience and other skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant industry with exposure to a team handling and quality control
- PC proficiency is essential and strong working knowledge of MIS reports and Excel is preferred
- i3 6th gen/i5 4th Gen- 2.5 GHz or higher
- 8 GB RAM up-gradable
- 250 GB HDD/SSD with Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- The atmosphere of openness, fun, and enjoyment with the excellent work culture
- Generally, 5 Days Working
- Performance linked incentive scheme to let you earn more.
- Attractive night shift allowance