A social media marketing executive will be responsible for combining marketing through FBSPL’s social media channels. The goal is to enhance the company’s social media presence, interaction with target audiences, promoting the brand’s engaging content, and expanding the opportunities for increasing the revenue as and when possible. A social media marketing executive should have the understanding and knowledge of each social media platform, social media marketing strategies, and how to optimize content to make it engaging on the social media channels. Here are some key responsibilities to note:
- Creating social media strategy for the week/month and entire year.
- Preparing a viable budget and adhering to it.
- Implementation of the activity calendar and measuring KPIs.
- Continuous improvement of the campaigns through competition analysis and audience preferences.
- Preparing solution-based plans to establish company’s image as a leader in the domain.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- i3 6th gen/i5 4th Gen- 2.5 GHz or higher
- 8 GB RAM up-gradable
- 250 GB HDD/SSD with Windows 10 Pro operating system.
: Any Bachelor’s degree, Management Students Preferred
2-5 years of relevant experience.