About the Company
Fusion Business Solutions is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies based in India, with offices in USA and UK. Precisely, we help businesses in their administrative, recruitment, and repetitive jobs as a be-fitting virtual assistant service provider. With an objective to reduce in-house burden, save time & money, and regain focus, we show flexibility in working 24/7 for clients with dynamic needs.
Company Size – 525 plus employees based in Udaipur, Rajasthan
Role – US end-to-end Healthcare Recruiter
Location – 100% Remote/Hybrid/Onsite
About the role
We are looking for a skillful manager who will be looking for our end-to-end US recruitment process and implementing recruitment strategy as per the requirement. He/she will be responsible for ensuring recruitment process to be properly designed and implemented. The manager will set available requirements and distributes the job vacancies across HR recruiters.
- Responsible for healthcare recruitments for FBSPL Clients
- To ensure that sourcing processes are effective and implacable
- Take accurate information and fill open positions for hospitals within the defined timeline
- Reach out to new referrals/applicants in a timely manner, ensuring there is no delay in contacting the referrals/applicants
- Meetings the SLA’s and the service calls and providing the best customer service to our clients and customers
- Closure of positions within the target hire date through rigorous follow-ups
- Create a pipeline/database for the nurses to manage open positions
- To be professional, friendly, courteous, and helpful to all candidates that you speak with
- You should be capable enough to take control of the situation and help the members in the team as and when required
- Aggressive enough to close on position and should be able to successfully handle all the given assignments
- Awareness of relevant risk/compliance/regulatory policies
- To complete all mandatory/assigned training programs in the quarter/year
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees
- Ensure positive feedback is received by building effective long-term relationship with candidates & clients
Essential qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing and recruiting technology for non-technical and technical talents for US region.
- Experience of leading a team of recruiters.
- Must have worked with implementation partners and direct clients.
- Must have hands-on experience working on both non-technical and technical roles.
- Knowledge of USA talent management’s best practices and talent markets.
- Knowledge of working on global ATS (Salesforce, Bullhorn, Smart search, Zoho, Crelate, etc.)
- Strong understanding of direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques.
- Experience with recruitment best practices yet possessing an ability to innovate.
- Solid understanding and experience using social media to source passive candidates.
- Approachable, collaborative, and high-energy, yet analytical and data driven.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with business stakeholders in different regions, ability to multi-task.
- Must work as per US timings/Night Shift
Perks and Benefits
- Five days of working with attractive US/UK shift allowance
- Performance based attractive incentive
- Comprehensive skill development by intensive L&D program
- Exposure to work with international clients
- Weekly employee engagement activities
- Holistic career progress path policy for professional growth