This write up is interesting if you want to scale-up your business! What made us write about the transformation that came due to outsourcing company is the “shifted focus from core business”. Businesses these days, are unable to live up to the revenue and profit standards. The...Read More
- Your objective will be to design and execute training programs, while measuring its effectiveness, for planning, organizing and monitoring appropriate training.
Your job may involve:
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through job-based need analysis in consultation with business managers and human resources department.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individuals.
- Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties.
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development program.
- Develop effective induction programs for new employees.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Devise individual & team learning plans and produce training material for in-house courses.
- Manage and monitor the delivery of training and development programs.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
You must possess:
- Graduation and/or Post-graduation in relevant stream from a recognized institute/university with good academic track record.
- Proven work experience as a Training & Development Official.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet and Email skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance with solid written and verbal English communication skills, and flair to interact with people.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive, in accordance to flexible shift timings, as and when required.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The atmosphere of openness, fun, and enjoyment with the excellent work culture.
- Generally, 5 Days Working
- Attractive compensation at par with industry standards (based on nature and quality of domain experience). This will not be a limiting factor for achievers.
- Performance linked incentive scheme to let you earn more.
- Attractive night shift allowance.