About the role
Fusion Business Solutions (P) Ltd (FBSPL) advances the way businesses operate. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough solutions, helping our clients make their mark on the world. In the role of Associate, you will be an integral part of a team driving the success of a client’s business operations.
- Understand client’s requirements and deliver the output in desired time, with expected quality of work.
- Maintain an effective communication channel with clients through chat, phone calls and emails.
- Share detailed report on each activity with reporting authorities on the client deliverables.
- Promptly act on every escalated concern from client side and communicate the same to reporting authorities.
- Analyze data and respond accordingly to achieve desired goals.
- Prior work experience in similar domain of minimum six months.
Essential qualifications and skills
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline with proven academic track record.
- Master's degree can also be considered.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient in working on MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) and able to use new technologies and tools.
- The suitable candidate must be creative and willing to learn new market trends.
Perks and Benefits
- Five days of working with attractive US/UK shift allowance.
- Performance based attractive incentives.
- Comprehensive skill development by intensive L&D programs.
- Exposure to work with international clients of various domains such as Insurance, Recruitment, Digital Marketing, US Accounting & Data Annotation.
- Weekly employee engagement activities.
- Holistic career progress path policy for professional growth.