About the Company
Fusion Business Solutions is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies based in India, with offices in USA and UK. Precisely, we help businesses in their administrative, recruitment, and repetitive jobs as a be-fitting virtual assistant service provider. With an objective to reduce in-house burden, save time & money, and regain focus, we show flexibility in working 24/7 for clients with dynamic needs.
Company Size: 525 plus employees based in Udaipur, Rajasthan
Role: Manager: US end-to-end Recruitment
About the role
We are looking for a skillful manager who will be looking for our end-to-end US recruitment process and implementing recruitment strategy as per the requirement. He/she will be responsible for ensuring recruitment process to be properly designed and implemented. The manager will set available requirements and distributes the job vacancies across HR recruiters.
- Implement an overall recruiting strategy and align it with Fusion’s US/UK recruitment process business objectives.
- Lead the RPO segment of the organization, including requisition management, recruiters, and the recruiting process.
- Solid working experience with the End-to-End recruitment process. Should meet targets monthly.
- Good Knowledge of US recruiting and US Tax terms like Corp to Corp, W2, and 1099.
- Work with global ATS tools like Zoho Recruit, ICIMS, Jobvite etc.
- Collaborate with the clients and hiring manager in establishing strategies for attracting top-tier talent.
- Design and execute position-specific sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Actively utilize multiple social media platforms, job boards, and recruiting tools.
- Recruit, screen, interview, and qualify both active and passive candidates.
- Prepare and present compelling candidate profiles for client review.
- Follow up with hiring managers and clients to obtain feedback on candidates and the status of openings.
- Plan, conduct, and participate in post-offer pursuit activities (e.g., communications and answering questions, etc.)
Essential qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing and recruiting technology for non-technical and technical talents for US region.
- Experience of leading a team of recruiters.
- Must have worked with implementation partners and direct clients.
- Must have hands-on experience working on both non-technical and technical roles.
- Knowledge of USA talent management’s best practices and talent markets.
- Knowledge of working on global ATS (Salesforce, Bullhorn, Smart search, Zoho, Crelate, etc.)
- Strong understanding of direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques.
- Experience with recruitment best practices yet possessing an ability to innovate.
- Solid understanding and experience using social media to source passive candidates.
- Approachable, collaborative, and high-energy, yet analytical and data driven.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with business stakeholders in different regions, ability to multi-task.
- Must work as per US timings/Night Shift
Perks and Benefits
- Five days of working with attractive US/UK shift allowance
- Performance based attractive incentive
- Comprehensive skill development by intensive L&D program
- Exposure to work with international clients
- Weekly employee engagement activities
- Holistic career progress path policy for professional growth