About the Company:
Fusion Business Solutions (P) Ltd is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies based in India, with offices in USA and UK. To be precise, we help businesses in their administrative, recruitment, and repetitive jobs as a be-fitting virtual staffing solutions provider. With the objective of reducing the in-house burden, saving time & money, and regaining focus, we show flexibility in working 24/7 for clients with dynamic needs.
About the Role:
We are seeking a PR Expert to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. Mainly in US and UK market.
Company Size: 550+ employees based in Udaipur, Rajasthan
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Planning, preparing, reviewing, editing and distributing original promotional content such as articles, news, press releases, email, blogs and other updates on behalf of the organization.
- Coordinating & collaborating with team leaders to bring products/events to light with the help of the right media publications.
- Content creation newsletters, press release, management speeches etc.
- Budget Management Plan &handle budgets related to the activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship’s, social and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- BMM/ BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- Coordinating all public relations activities.
- 3 yrs. relevant experience dealing with international PR coverage, mainly US and UK.
- Need for new-age creative content at very tight timelines for media and customers.
- Creating relevant snackable content for media & customers.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a National and International level.
- Strong relationships with both international and national business and industry media outlets.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Event planning experience.
Perks and Benefits:
- Performance based attractive incentive.
- Attractive night/UK shift allowance.
- Weekly employee engagement activities.
- Holistic career progress path policy for professional growth.