About the Company
Fusion Business Solutions is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies based in India, with offices in USA and UK. Precisely, we help businesses in their administrative, recruitment, and repetitive jobs as a be-fitting virtual assistant service provider. With an objective to reduce in-house burden, save time & money, and regain focus, we show flexibility in working 24/7 for clients with dynamic needs.
Company Size – 525 plus employees based in Udaipur, Rajasthan
Role – US end-to-end IT Recruiter
Location – 100% Remote/Hybrid/Onsite
About the role:
As a key member of the team, the Recruiter will be involved in activities designed to measure and improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the processes used for the delivery of recruiting assistance and services. As an IT recruiter with FBSPL, you need to Recruit IT professionals from various job portals and through applicants/ referrals. You will be required to shortlist IT Professionals for various industries across the USA and/or UK. Also, along with the recruitment process, you will be required to complete their documentation, so they become eligible to work there.
- A Versatile Recruiter and Technical oriented mind with good experience on US Recruitment giving the best solution to the client as well as to the consultant.
- Has to work on W2, C2C and 1099.
- Excellent Sourcing Skills from Professional Networking Sites, Blogging, Social networking sites.
- Exposure on Targeted Recruiting.
- Experience in Portal Sourcing using Dice, Monster and Career Builder and other Job Portals.
- Excellent Tech Screening Skills and responsible for detail evaluation of candidates against specific IT requirements.
- Exposure to Job Diva will be an added advantage
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate international job board like dice, monster, career builder etc.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills are must
- Possession of bachelor’s degree or PG and/or MBA would be a plus
- Ability to analyze and evaluate a variety of information
- Candidate should be ok to work in US hours (India Night) hours.
- Minimum of 6-12 months of International Voice Process/International Recruitment experience.
- Excellent level of knowledge/expertise with PC, Internet Research and software (Word and Excel)
- The atmosphere of openness, fun, and enjoyment with the excellent work culture.
- Generally, 5 Days Working
- Performance linked incentive scheme to let you earn more.
- Attractive night shift allowance