Being a virtual assistant demands a lot of hard work and planning, without a doubt. They make sure to deliver you the best in shortest TAT, de-burden you from time-consuming tasks, stays online for communication anytime, do regular chores of life, make time for their friends...Read More
- Your objective will be to design and execute training programs, while measuring its effectiveness, for planning, organizing and monitoring appropriate training.
Your job may involve:
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through job-based need analysis in consultation with business managers and human resources department.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individuals.
- Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties.
- Plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development program.
- Develop effective induction programs for new employees.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Devise individual & team learning plans and produce training material for in-house courses.
- Manage and monitor the delivery of training and development programs.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
You must possess:
- Graduation and/or Post-graduation in relevant stream from a recognized institute/university with good academic track record.
- Proven work experience as a Training & Development Official.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Internet and Email skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance with solid written and verbal English communication skills, and flair to interact with people.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive, in accordance to flexible shift timings, as and when required.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- The atmosphere of openness, fun, and enjoyment with the excellent work culture.
- Generally, 5 Days Working
- Attractive compensation at par with industry standards (based on nature and quality of domain experience). This will not be a limiting factor for achievers.
- Performance linked incentive scheme to let you earn more.
- Attractive night shift allowance.