About the Company
Fusion Business Solutions is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies based in India, with offices in USA and UK. Precisely, we help businesses in their administrative, recruitment, and repetitive jobs as a be-fitting virtual assistant service provider. With an objective to reduce in-house burden, save time & money, and regain focus, we show flexibility in working 24/7 for clients with dynamic needs.
Company Size – 525 plus employees based in Udaipur, Rajasthan
Role – Motion Graphic Designer
Location – Udaipur, Rajasthan
About the role
As a key member of the team, you will work closely with the marketing team, video producers and other key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high quality video content that reflect branding priorities. As a Motion Graphics Designer at FBSPL, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more.
- Ability to fulfill creative requirements of video and graphics
- Create everyday short-form content for the brand
- Visual Content Creation for Social Media and brand requirements through stills & videos
- Working with the marketing team to set up a content calendar and work on an overall brand video strategy
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Active on sharing opinions and creative ideas to catch up the trend
- Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
- Capable of doing pre-production shoot for creating content will be preferable
- Post-production and editing of video and photography
- Ability to think up creative ideas to promote a brand in contemporary and stylish ways
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video & Photography.
- Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile.
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our ongoing projects.
- Skills to Visualize, draw, create meaningful documents, presentations etc.
- Experience with photography and video production
Essential qualifications and skills
- Any degree/ diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools
- Have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Able to organized and can prioritise effectively
- Have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations.
Tools Knowledge Required
Main Tools: Adobe Creative Cloud – Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects/DaVinci Resolve/Nuke, Synfig Studio, Blender, Natron, CINEMA 4D
Other Tools: Biteable, Powtoon, Sony Sound Forge
- Minimum of 3.5 years of prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
- Excellent level of knowledge/expertise with PC, Internet Research and Graphic Designing Softwares
Perks and Benefits:
- Five days of working with attractive US/UK shift allowance
- Performance based attractive incentive
- Comprehensive skill development by intensive L&D program
- Exposure to work with international clients
- Weekly employee engagement activities
- Holistic career progress path policy for professional growth