Charge And Patient Demographics Entry - A Case By FBSPL
- The client was facing time and quality issues with their previous medical billing service provider.
- FBSPL expert team of medical billing executives had to face the following critical challenges while executing the project.
- We were able to maintain an accuracy of 98% right from the first day of the project, thereby ensuring the client's main demand was successfully met.
The client was facing time and quality issues with their previous medical billing service provider and were looking for a new partner who could provide high-quality results in a quick turnaround time.
They chose Fusion Business Solutions (P) Limited based on our prior experience in managing and recording vast amounts of patient healthcare information for accurate claims submission.
The client is a well-known medical billing company for surgical providers based out of Georgia, USA.
FBSPL expert team of medical billing executives had to face the following critical challenges while executing the project as per the client's requirements:
- The client wanted us to process close to 1000-1200 claims per month.
- The client especially required the quality of the results to be accurate to 98% as this was the main issue, they faced with the previous service provider.
- The client had a busy time schedule and was unable to provide any clarifications to our queries most of the time, but expected us to deliver quality results in a quick time.
This challenging project needed to be executed smoothly and hence the following project plan was laid down by our experts after carefully studying the client's requirements:
- A dedicated team of medical billing executives was assigned to work on this project.
- The team would process about 1200 claims per month while ensuring a quick turnaround time.
- Our team would provide charge and patient demographic entry services for 4 different medical practices.
We were able to maintain an accuracy of 98% right from the first day of the project, thereby ensuring the client's main demand was successfully met. The client had a huge backlog of pending claims which was cleared in a very quick time.
Our vast experience in the medical billing domain and our internal general billing guidelines helped us keep the error rate to a minimum. As a result, the client was delighted with the project outcome and gave us a glowing testimonial and appreciated team for all efforts.