How FBSPL improved customer satisfaction for an eCommerce brand?
- An e-commerce shopping website for Clothing, Footwear, Accessories, Furniture, Home and Lifestyle brands wanted to improve their customer support service division by reducing the response times to customer queries to under 24-48 hours.
- FBSPL's approach was to incrementally deploy a team of six representatives that happened over four months who got heavily involved with the client's end-to-end customer support management.
- FBSPL continues to handle the customer service and backend processes for the eCommerce brand.
An e-commerce shopping website for Clothing, Footwear, Accessories, Furniture, Home and Lifestyle brands needed customer support services from FBSPL. Their collection emphasizes on quality, manufacturing and craftsmanship of products. They are a customer-centric business focused on creating a positive customer experience.
They wanted to improve their customer service division by reducing the response times to customer queries to under 24-48 hours. FBSPL deployed a team of customer service experts to achieve this goal and issue timely refunds to customers.
The client is a Europe-based e-commerce website that brings customers the finest clothing, footwear, accessories, furniture, home and lifestyle brands from Europe in one online marketplace.
It has a significant presence across the UK, Europe, Switzerland and the US with an adept understanding of its clientele and what they're looking to buy from their finest brands.
- Customer Satisfaction and Service had been paramount to the client. Their goal was to create a delightful customer experience for their customers. They wanted the end-user to have a seamless journey while returning, refunding or exchanging products. To achieve this, they wanted to improve their customer query response times and bring it between 24 to 48 hours.
- They operated on Zendesk and needed experienced professionals with the expertise to deal with customer queries and tickets. This led to a significant backlog of pending customer support tickets that needed to be actioned within their promised 24–48-hour turnaround time.
- Being a customer-centric brand, they couldn't afford dissatisfied customers chasing them to claim refunds or exchange products. When the client contacted FBSPL team, they had around 400-450 tickets that still needed to be responded to.
- This also caused negative online marketing and impacted its goodwill. The owner was the only person responding to customer queries and issuing refunds. There was only one resource for the owner, which also delayed timely refunds.
- FBSPL leveraged its workforce consulting services to transform the customer service division. FBSPL team took a two-step approach to tackle the challenges.
- The first step was to deploy a customer service expert (virtual employee) that took over Zendesk to streamline the ticket-handling process. FBSPL also got an in-depth understanding of the major pain points faced by the client's customers.
FBSPL gained the client’s trust and helped them solve other significant issues related to:
- Return Label Processing - FBSPL creates Return labels for Bombinate customers using DHL label creation access. This has reduced from a 3–5-day process (before FBSPL) to under 48 hours (currently).
- Image Production - Uploading images on the website for new or existing brands.
- Brand Management - Communicating with brands regarding customer, product, sales, inventory and pricing issues.
- Improving Customer Satisfaction – FBSPL had the authorization to provide loyalty credits to a customer who was facing issues or inconveniences with their order.
- FBSPL continues to handle the customer service and backend processes for the eCommerce brand. Categorizing email was a significant boost in reducing the overall ticket count.
- FBSPL started responding to tickets within 10-15 minutes of receiving the first issue. They can bring down the ticket count below 100. The response is provided within the designated SLA for reactions based on the issue type.
- Timely responses and refunds to customers have also reduced the duplicate ticket count and queries. The Trustpilot score and ratings improved as the customers were assured that somebody was working on their issue.
- Quick responses on Zendesk and Chats have increased the overall satisfaction for customers who are more loyal and frequently visit the website. FBSPL continues to act as the first line of defense on issue resolution for the eCommerce client.